i

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Thrill

This weekend was one of the best weekends on this planet. I'm being dead serious. Watched the giants game on the big screen, had an amazng date saturday night, then went to have a great evening with my best friends. Saturday and Sunday weather wise was so perfect. My date was at Sushi Rika which is right up the street from me. The food was light, and the conversation was heavy. Who knew some Bay Area boys really have feelings ? I hope we hangout again sometime soon. We work together so I know I'll be seeing him soon. After, I had an AMAZING even with all the people I love in this world (hence I actaully texted T and told her I loved her) hahaha. Anyways, it was great. I love my friends so SO much. There was this feeling in the air Sunday, I can't describe it really, but all I know it tasted delicious. Started the morning off right with T and the boys at Hans then proceeded to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. Later on that day, I let my heart out of my chest for a few hours and wrote one my friends a song. I tried to keep it a secret but it's kind of hard when they wouldn't leave you alone to do it lol, but in the end I left a copy on his desk and felt so proud to share those emotions with him. It took a lot out me, and I know he liked it. After, I had leftovers with T and went to work. After work I spent the night with MRC and Adam from the team, had some great laughs, especially when Michael showed up! This kid is hilarious. Anyways, I just wanted to rant on about this weekend, I'm so happy it's intoxicating. Live. Laugh. Love.


btw, I love you Buster Posey :)


04. Wiz Khalifa - The Thrill by Lil Wiz

xo linds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...