i

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Secret

OK, so, I have been complimented a lot lately about weight loss. I have had a struggle being a curvy girl my whole life. I was never gifted with the biological jeans of a skinny model as much as I want to be one, but here is my secret.

I am a Pescetarian. A Pescetarian is the practice of a diet that includes seafood, and excludes other animals. In addition to fish and/or shellfish, a pescetarian diet typically includes some or all of vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains, beans. "one whose diet includes fish but no meat". 


There are so quick fixes or gimmicks. Losing weight is a changing of lifestyle. Not only dieting will do, you must workout as well. I personally Workout 5 days a week, 6 days if I can. I run on the treadmill each day for 35-45 min. 2 days a week I lift weights. Lifting is so crucial in working out. It gets your heart rate going faster then actually running on the treadmill or any other cardio.


The book that changed my life forever is called Skinny Bitch. I recommend this book to EVERYONE. They even have one for men called Skinny Bastard. 


Here's the website - Skinny Bitch


xo lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...