i

Monday, November 22, 2010

Jamba Juice Detox


So this week/weekend was not good for my digestive system, and or my waist line. I know I know I'm obsessed with my weight. I mostly blame it on my social life. Drinking is literally liquid calories. If your gonna drink, drink it on the rocks, shots, or with club soda or tonic water. Beer is probably the worst thing for you. Such a waste of calories. Anyways, I have decided for a whole week I will be detoxing and I will only be eating/drinking Jamba Juice. I will be updating everyday on what drink I have. Today I chose "The Cold Buster".  The Cold Buster has Orange Juice, Orange Sherbet, Frozen Peaches, Frozen Bananas, Ice, Immunity Boost, Anti-oxidant Power Boost. It's delicious, and it literally will cure a cold instead of medicine. Wish me luck!

xoxo Lindzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...