i

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spots and Stripes

Wow, is the first word I can think of to sum up last night. It truly was an adventure. Photo's will be up tomorrow (well, today). It was somewhat a blur, time flew but it included new "friends", DJing, sushi, wine and a lot of walking in the rain (no bueno). It was jokes but I'm still exhausted. I must have pre meditated a solid amount of walking as to why I picked my super comfy black wedges. I wore my new cheetah socks from H&M, I loveeee - perfect for the weather. Another cold ass night in the city, this MUST end soon! Being under the covers has never felt soooo good though. Anyways my eyes are shutting and the pillow is screaming my name. Nighty night!

xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...