i

Monday, November 22, 2010

Academy, Keep Your Head Up.


0-2

 Approach the game with no preset agendas and you'll probably come away surprised at your overall efforts. 
- Phil Jackson 

Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.
- Red Auerbach

I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.
- Michael Jordan 

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- Michael Jordan

xo lindsayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...