i

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Faux Fur And A Side of Pumpkin Spice


Sooooo chilly in the city, had to break out the faux fur again. It's really becoming one of my favorite items in my closet. Today we went on a run to Williams and Sonoma for Thankgiving items as well as Safeway. Well of corse Linds and I had to stop for a pumpkin spice soy latte first. Tomorrow is going to be delicious, point blank. Anyway this morning I was delaying the process of getting out of bed too much, the snooze button on my alarm is exhausted. I eventually pulled myself up and went for a comfy outfit today, which was exactly what the weather ordered. Shoes: Steve Madden. Finally it is the weekend again and I couldn't be more thrilled. The tree in Union Square is almost complete! God, I love the holidays and fall.
Ray Charles & Ella Fitzgerald - Baby it's Cold Outside by snikkers1

Bundle up!
xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...