i

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blurry Monday

Denim Jacket: H&M
Flannel Shirt: Target
Jeans: H&M
Handbag: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Michael Kors
Had to take a lazy day today, Monday's are always hard but today was surprisingly a good one, minus the rain in the middle of the day. I haven't worn these shoes in forever either, I got them in 2007 and was obsessed with them that year but kind of forgot about them as time went. This 30 days of shoes is good for some of my hidden treasures to get some much needed attention! I'm in lust with sandals paired with socks it's perfect for the fall weather and saved my toes from freezing in the sudden rain. The weather is so crazy in San Francisco, blazing hot one minute and pouring cats and dogs the next. Luckily I got my photo's before the down pour. 

Dear Mother Nature,

Please get it together or at least send me a calendar of what to expect! 

:)Hope your Monday was fabulous!

xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...