i

Friday, November 12, 2010

Crab cakes, Bisque and a Glass of Moscato

This is a follow up to Linds Bmore post a few days ago. I finally got it together and uploaded some of my pictures. Apparently I go a little toooo camera happy when I go to new places hence this is a small fraction of them but I think them sum up the awesome trip correctly. Ok fair warning we did munch a good amount, but so what it was a vacation right? Real talk, who's going to pass up lump crab, crab puff's, crab and eggs, crab benedict, crab cakes and crab with every and anything in Maryland...?? Not me (or Linds) Simply our trip can be summed up with, Crab cakes, (lobster & crab) bisque and a glass of Moscato. Thanks to the Schutzman's, Linds amazingly hilarious friends (Dwight is the homie) & Bmore, you were on point! 
Enjoy!

ps. If you haven't tried Pumpkin Cheesecake, you are missing out immensely!
xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...