i

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Studded

Coat and Socks: H&M
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Handbag: Liz Claiborne
Loafers: Modcloth.com

Yesterday I felt a little short, since I haven't worn flats in a bit but what a better way to lower back down into flat-dome! Studded loafers may be one of the best things created, though I am yearning for the Louboutin originals, the Modcloth.com version has kept me happy regardless. The outfit was a little men's wear inspired but the shoes added a little bling of perfection. I offset the exposure of these photo's to making them a little more lively against the dark night (which starts at like 5pm now, not impressed) and ensemble. It's been freezing here in SF for days now so all black just felt fitting.

Stay warm,
xotatespia



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...