i

Monday, November 29, 2010

Check, Please


Apparently I was a little hyper today even though my attire was super laid back. I got the checkered sneeks at Topshop UK about 3 or 4 years ago. They were just bright enough to purchase and pretty low cost yet super comfy... win, win win. Didn't have my photographer, Linds with me today so I did an impromptu shoot which ended up being mostly jumping up and down and straight shoe pictures, but hey that's the point right? Definitely going to kick it up a notch in the wardrobe department tomorrow  but today was a) Monday, b) cold, c) I was still in Thanksgiving break (excuses, excuses). No, honestly I just felt like dressing down, I haven't worn tennis (aka sneakers in your world) in forever or this coat I got in the Haight... so voila!

xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...