i

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Raisin Plum and Rain

Went to the AAU boys basketball game last night since I haven't been to a game in forever. It was fun good to see some friends play. The end score wasn't what we hoped for but there's always next time. I forgot how much I enjoy watching sports live, may just have to venture out and watch another. Yesterday was such a gloomy day, literally from start to finish, so it was crucial to wear a few layers (though they don't seem that evident in these pictures). I tried a new lipstick last night too. It's like a raisin plum color which I think it's perfect for the winter for a subtle, more muted pop. The shoes I wore are some of the most comfortable ones I have. They are Crown Vintage and look exactly like the Jeffrey Campbell ones... it's crazy how identical they are.

After a long week finals are (finally) over! The day got even better yesterday when I came home and had a sweet little package from Zappos.com (contents below). I'm so excited to wear them they are wayyy to comfortable to be true!

xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...