i

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If The Shoe Fits


Five words... Lanvin, Mani/Pedi, Leopard, Crepes. Awesome day that concluded with a delicious ending. Crepes on Polk, do itttt. It was the perfect end of sanity before finals and then Monday came and (social) life came to a screeching halt. Linds and I had to get an overdue mani/pedi before the weekend was over and it was worth every penny. I loveeee this color (Turquoise & Caicos), definitely reminiscent of tiffany box blue and I added a little sparkle on 2 of my nails. Lately, I've been having amazing luck. Yes I got a pair of Lanvin for H&M shoes. No, I did not line up for them. I was browsing in H&M on Saturday (where I got that leopard scarf) and magically I came across a Lanvin box... inside adorable black pumps... in my size. Creepy, I know. I wasn't even looking for them or really bothered to head to H&M for the launch but hey, if the shoe fits (pun intended!) Naturally I bought them and they are just darling. A little bit of sophistication but mostly style. J'adore.

xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...