i

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Bit Of Jamie, A lot Of Dany



I know I've been so MIA on the days of shoes but don't worry you'll get all 30 days and more. Finals are over and I've never been happier. I'm back in the Bahamas for a little now, probably a week or so then I'll be back to the states for Christmas. Anyways last weekend, Linds and I hung out with Jamie for a little last minute shopping spree and some Mexican food, well mostly guacamole. I wore my new Jessica Simpson Dany platforms that I got from Zappos (I know they've been out for a while but ah well, guess I'm slow!). Yes, they look way to high to be true but no, they don't feel that way. Ok they are pretty comfortable once your walking and probably even better not paired with San Francisco hills but a day of shopping wasn't too bad in them but towards the end they got a tad uncomfortable. Overall they are keepers though and definitely attention grabbers. Happy Wednesday!

ps. This is the 15th day of shoes post, we've made it half way already! Where has time gone? Stay tuned for the rest :)

xotatespia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...