i

Thursday, March 10, 2011

New In

The collection keeps growing and above are less than a fraction of a quarter.
Uh oh. Hope mum doesn't read this one but I wanted to share some of 
my new finds! I got a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs boots in the most
gorgeous shade of burnt orange/brown that I fell hard for about 3 
weeks ago and finally bought them! Then today I went to a new
store that I'd always walked pass but never entered and I'm SO 
happy that I finally did. I got a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo loafers 
in a chocolate brown color and a maroon/ burgundy pair of
Marc by Marc Jacobs flats. The Ferragamo finds are even
more special because they cost me a mere $10... yup $10!!
The Marc flats were also only $30. I couldn't be happier.
They are all so perfect in different ways and a bit 
of a fall palette but they will be loved 
in each season.
xo
tatum
pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...