i

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cupcake Champagne Add Candy

Collaborations are seriously one of the best things about going to art school.
Mixing with people from different majors makes your life a little simpler and
creates great connections. Building connections with one person from each major here
would probably be one of the best moves I've made as an artist. I can conquer all in my
creative career, well hopefully!
These prints are a midterm concept I've been working on and finally made my
thoughts 3 dimensional. Though I didn't stray far from my usual photography major, and
it was a huge success. Linds and I joined forces and produced these images for shadow boxes,
accessory windows you would see in front of stores, like Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc.
We ended up choosing two of the Giuseppe photos, to be shown tomorrow.
Which is your favorite?
We're pretty happy with how they turned out, especially for a first draft, so we'll see
what the verdict is in the critique in the morning, fingers crossed!
 xo
tatum
pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...