i

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Little Things



The little touches can be the real gems of a simple outfit.
I love that the lipstick color grows more and more vibrant
with a tan. Can't wait until I see what it looks like at the
end of the trip!

My snake arm bangle is a little treat I picked up in NY
from a street vendor for about $10 that I just adore.
You'll probably be seeing it a lot more as well
as the colorful striped tank under this long sleeve.
It's too many nice colors to be hidden next time.

Mum and I went for Indian food at Taj Mahal, 
which I've never tried before but it was on point.  
We toasted to life with a glass of White Zinfandel 
as we dove in. The portions were pretty big though, 
I guess thats the added Bahamian touch 
as well as lots of extra sauce. 
Yummy!
xo
tatum
pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...