i

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dr. Seuss

I forgot how dope Dr. Seuss is. 
Recently Borders in SF announced they were closing down :(.
A moment of silence for the fallen store...
...........
......
...
..
.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. But with every closing there comes the closing out sale.
Which leads me to Dr. Seuss. I got a couple books (for like free) and browsed through
 and took a long stroll down memory lane. To a time before I knew lyrics and this was the
 closest thing to them as a child. He's like the original rapper (okay maybe a stretch)
but the man could string some rhyming words together, on ANY topic.
So I read and read and I still learned things from the book and
I found inspiration for my next photo shoot. Win, win. 
Plus the added bonus, my mom will be thrilled 
when I tell her I read a whole book in 10 minutes!
Maybe I won't tell her which book, I'll let her
imagination run.
Excuse the horrid quality of photos, but they'll do.

Anyways the moral of the story...
get your Dr. Seuss on!
xo
tatum
pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...