i

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Motion and Some Ocean

I figured that last 30 days of shoes post was a little obvious hence the NYE photo's so here is another for the day. Went to Paradise Island earlier this evening to peruse and take a few photo's. I got these little taupe booties on sale, honestly almost free, at DSW but the brand is Steve Madden. Isn't everything so much more exciting when you get a bargain? I agree. They are not to high, not too low, and they have somewhat landed the job of airport shoes since I've found them to be my go-to's lately when travel knocks, we'll see what happens next trip. As of today though they weren't airport shoes but I still was on the go.
ps.. I am a tad obsessed with my leopard Vince Camuto bag, I'm sure you've noticed.
And yeah I meant to have this photo upside down. It seemed a little more interesting at this angle. That may be a good or bad thing, who knows.

xotatumpia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...