i

Friday, January 28, 2011

Harbour Island Day Two: Feasting & Beaching

Since our last day was a shorter one as we had to be on the boat by 3:30 the pictures are much less. Day two was more of a day of feasting and catching up but we of corse got some beach in before we left. We had the typical Bahamian dishes starting the day off with Tuna and Grits with homemade bread and guava jam. That jam was like God's gift. Shortly after we hit the beach for a little and saw some of the set up for the wedding before we left. Finally went to Harry O's by the dock which in fact had the best crack conch I've ever eaten in my life and I've had a good amount of it. It melted in our mouths but I didn't put my fork down long enough to get a photo, my bad. Definitely my number one eating recommendation for H.I. Next to Harry O's was Queen Conch where everyone else got conch salad which was also excellent. Finally it was time to bid adieu to our little last minute getaway and head back to the capital. Until next time Harbour Island.
Tuna and Grits at Avery's
Guava Jam and Homemade bread
Chels and her nephew Adam
Conch Shells behind Queen Conch
 
Conch Salad




Oh so clear.
Bye, Bye!
xotatumpia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...