i

Thursday, October 28, 2010

To Ellicott City...

What happened? When did it get this bad? When did I need to start getting weekly updates of the depressing lives of my hometown? I know you know what I'm talking about. How people I've known for years are strangers with over weight drinking problems, or how in the end you fail out of college and go to Rehab and still live off your parents money...aaaand in the same home. This is saddening to me and just straight up disgusting. I love my friends from home dearly. The real ones. The ones I can't live without. Thank you guys for everything. Just please do me a favor and don't fall to these lives. It's not worth it. Their are so many more beautiful, amazing moments just ahead. Trust me, I can speak from my own expierences. I wish you the best EC.


Drake - "Fear" by Chef Boy R Deuce

linds xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...