i

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I feel like..

 I feel so exhausted that I'm just catching up to tired. I'm a full time athlete at my school, plus a full time student, and now I work 30 hours a week. I must say I'm burning the candle at both ends. My schedule is quite hectic and I always feel like I'm letting someone down. But at the end of the day, I'm so proud of myself. I work damn hard, and deserve everything that life has to offer. So happy that the San Francisco Giants won tonight, I'm hoping my father will come through for some World Series tickets, aka I will be in heaven. As for now, I shall settle into bed and wake up to another beautiful day.






"What am I afraid of, This is suppose to be what dreams are made of" 




Song for this post: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...