i

Monday, October 18, 2010

Innocence

 Have you ever realized how much time flies ? I have this conversation often with my best friend. Time scares me. It scares me even more when I have photo shoots with children, or realize how much my life has changed. This usually happens when I relate too much to a song, and sometimes it brings me to tears. These select photographs are of little girls I met through my mother. Their Mom works at the same elementary school as my Mother. I miss being this age.


 A "loss of innocence" is a common theme in fiction and pop culture, and is often seen as an integral part of coming of age. It is usually thought of as an experience or period in a child's life that widens their awareness of evil, pain or the world around them.



linds xo
Drake - Lust For Life by kaylaboo


So many lusts in life but life itself is our number one lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...