i

Monday, October 25, 2010

I dedicate this to you, My friend.

I never thought that I would see the day where I would truly care about another human being the way I cared about my first love. But, life is full of surprises, and boy did you surprise me. I don't really like my personal relationships out in the public, so I would never go into detail of who this is about, but he knows. I hope he knows, and I hope he knows that in do time, things are worth fully waiting for. I admire so many things about him, it's crazy. His drive, ambition, dreams, goals, everything about you inspires me. I never thought that I would grow the courage to pursue my dreams again, but you lit me on fire. There's no stopping me now. Thank you.

"life is what we make it, chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you would take it"
Alicia Keys Ft. Drake - Unthinkable (I'm Ready) (Remix) iM1 by calwrek

ox linds

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...