i

Monday, May 30, 2011

Tater Tot

Have you ever taken a moment and said what is my purpose of being here? like a physical place?....I question myself a lot when it comes to San Francisco. I want to drink my whole college experience in. Like my body needs water. I do know that one fact is meeting Tatum. I honestly don't know how I would be living in this city through college without her. It's hard moving all the way to one coast from another with no one. After my traumatic ex boyfriend problems, I really don't know how I would of gotten through it without her or my best friend Katie. Either way I know I will have a little bit of a difficult time without her just a walk a way, but I am so proud of you, "a million girls would kill for this job", literally, and you know it. and don't forget the main ingredient in corn chowder is cellulite. 

I love you, you've been an amazing friend and you know ill be seeing you soon :)

xo
Linders/Peeps/Lindzo/Lindsay/Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...