i

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I've Returned

It's been quite a minute since I've done outfit updates and that's because I've been too
busy styling other peoples outfits to have time to photo my own but now I have returned!
It has been quite a busy/ fast semester and I can't believe it's almost over. I'm excited to have all my
finals complete by the end of next week but am sad that that means it's time to start packing up my apartment for storage and preparing for New York. This summer will be one of the most important/exciting/insane summers of my life but I got to just jump in and do what I need to do.
 SF will always have my heart, no matter what, but I will be back! 

Though yesterday turned into a wind storm, I felt the urge for florals and
a turban....random? Yes, indeed and my Dany platforms, never disappoint
in turning heads.

Oh and grapes and cheese, always a good idea. I thought I'd
treat myself for my day off.
xo
tatum
pia
photos by Lindsay Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...