i

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diet Pills vs. Everyone I Know...


Okay, here's my problem. I have recently been given a lot of negative comments due to my decision to take   Hydroxycut. To set the record straight this diet pill has been everything I've ever wanted it to be. I don't take the original Hydroxy, I take the Hoodia with Green Tea Extract. each dosage has as much energy as 1 1/2 cups of coffee. I take it right before I go to the gym for that extra push to work twice as hard. The people who say I'm crazy and that I'm damaging my insides are the same people I know who snort Cocaine on the weekends, pop Ecstasy in the club, and take Xanax when their having a bad day. Ladies and Gentlemen leave your criticism to someone who really cares about their health.

xo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...