i

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All Packed Up

Sort of. Off to travel for a couple weeks. First stop Denver, Maybe. It's quite complicated at the moment. Eventually ill end up on the east coast, preferably Baltimore. I'm already in the middle of making plans for a little secret road trip which may or may not include NY and DC in the same day. But I will be in NY for a couple days to see yours truly, Tatum. Yayy! Haha It's been like a week and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms! Anyways, I'll let you guys know where I'm at when internet is an option. I really hope to get lost for a couple weeks I need this vacation after the conversation I had with my boss yesterday, which might I add was incredibly awkward and made me cry for about 15 min.
Anyways, Chao 
xo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...