i

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Layers

A couple quick snap shots of my layered outfit today. The weather has been being weird lately
hence the skirt on bottom but hella layers on top. I'm definitely missing the crazy warm weather.
It needs to return asap. Nor. Cal was actually starting to feel like "California."
Come out and play again sun! I'm definitely loving this oversized jacket with the boyfriend
blazer underneath. The colors are so fabulous together. Now that I look back on it, I had on
a ton of random colors today. Orange, turquoise, pink, black, teal and purple. Though they
are crazy hard to see in these photos, each piece will make another appearance at some
point. Have a great Thursday night!
ps. this watch is one of my faves! It's enormous and pink with colorful numbers. It was a
steal, also. I found it at Loehmanns last spring. J'Adore.
xo
tatum
pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...