i

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lower Haight

Yesterday was a great day. It was a different Sunday Funday but and excellent one.
It started early at Alameda Flea Market (photo's soon) and ended with a little photo
shoot with friends in Lower Haight. I kind of creeped on taking these photo's as it
was for another girls assignment but I thought it was perfect time to test my new 
zoom lens! The dress reminded us of black swan, I love. The graffiti text, the amazing
 dress, the perfect SF weather, the champagne and a rooftop were just to good to waste. 
Anywho, keep in mind I'm not a photographer, this is just for fun.  Katrina and her 
Betsy Johnson dress are both super gorgeous, so I hope you enjoy!

xo
tatum
pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...