i

Monday, April 18, 2011

(Gym)spiration

Okay guys, My birthday slash Vegas is a literally a MONTH away. I'm not only freaking out but it's also crunch time. I figured I might as well do a post on quotes that giving me a little boost to get through these workouts...Enjoy!


~The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

~My world is expanding as my butt is shrinking.

~You have got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it.  It’s called perseverance.

~The only person who can stop me…is me…
and I can take her.

~Do whatever it takes, whenever it needs to be done, regardless of whether you feel like doing it or not.

~To lengthen your life, shorten your meals.

~When you look in the mirror you are looking at the problem.  You are also looking at the solution.

xoxo
Lindsayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...