i

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello, I Live Here

Last weekend I had to style a shoot for a photography student in the Masters program. It was quite last minute but everything worked out regardless. The weather was horrid the whole of last week so the shoot was moved indoors and thank God because the house was absolutely beautiful. It was like the moment when Carrie walked into the penthouse in Sex and the City and said, "Hello, I live here." Linds and I immediately had that moment as the front door swung open. We took a ton of photos and Linds took some behind the scene shots. Enjoy and yes, I know I wanted to move in also.
                  
                          
   
        
             

Below are some of the photo's Carmen shot for her All American concept shoot. Enjoy!
Photography: Carmen Campos
Styling: Tatum Pia Williams
Model: Adam Mulvihill
xotatumpia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...