i

Monday, March 5, 2012

#March

one of my favorite months of the year, because spring has sprung and it also means my birthday is THAT much closer. I can't wait for New York and Vegas trips. Something mayyyyyjor is coming into town this month which could possibly have a lot to do with my obsession with hash tagging #march every time I write...or type. Either way here are my essentials for this up and coming amazing month...

1. Watch The Throne
(obviously)


2. Baileys and Hot Chocolate
(I can't explain it, you just have to try it)


3. Patron Iced Coffee
(literally, the best way to wake up in the morning)


4.  sushi lettuce wraps
(carbless sushi DUH)


5. Avocado Omlet
(preferably from Hans)

6. Pink Moscato
(the prettiest thing you can ever sip on)

7. The shoes.
(not just any shoe, THE shoe.)


8. Brunch
(the importance of brunch is an understatement)


last but not least
9. The Boyfriends



xo
lindsay amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...