i

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Plaid and Leopard Crush


Plaid Coat: Zara
Leopard Cardigan: H&M
Wedges: DSW
Bag: Coach
Jewelry: Gucci Gold Watch, David Yurman Bangle 

There's just something completely amazing about mixing prints and textures. Personally I'm obsessed with prints, the brighter the better but I went a bit more neutral for this fall school day. I have a Visual Merchandising presentation and I thought this was simple and professional enough for the occassion. I had to toss the denim-ish blue Coach bag in for a little color but it all stayed a pretty muted palette, which is perfection for the fall.
What are your favorite pieces to mix?

Woke up that Monday morning with a band I used to loveee but haven't listened to in a little bit, The Hush Sound. Anyway they have some randomly good music and my mind just ran to Wine Red, there's just something about that piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...